Design Your Polywood Shutters with our New Shutter Designer
Want to see what each Polywood shutter option looks like before you purchase? Our Shutter Designer makes it possible. Pick your shutter color, louver, tilt, and frame. Be sure to set your background wall color and get a good feel for how our Polywood® shutters will complement your home. When you’re all done, you can download your ideal shutters and send them to the store and we’ll send you a quote for custom-designed Polywood shutters.
Here’s a few Polywood design tips:
- Polywood’s most popular color is Snow White.
- 3.5” louvers are most popular, with 4.5” louvers a close second.
- Pick a standard tilt rod for a rustic or more traditional style home, and hidden tilt for a more modern style.
- Divider rails and split tilt are great options when you want to keep the bottom louvers closed for privacy and tilting open the top louvers to let in light.
- With frames, the big rule of thumb is when you have casing/trim around your window, go with the L frame (Standard, Decorative, or Flat). No casing or trim: all frames will work.
- If your windows have a bottom sill piece—probably made from wood or marble—just click “with Sill” so your shutters are built with the sill frame that would sit on top of your sill piece.